Associate Tools Programmer - Research Triangle Park
|Active since||23-02-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Location||Research Triangle Park||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will perform hands-on development work on architecting and implementing tools to support our customer service team. In addition, you will support the billing team in creating and maintaining web sites and tools for stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of development experience in Python.
- Familiarity with relational database systems (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with configuring web server software (Nginx)
- Experience with modern python framework (Cherrypy, Django, Flask)
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of REST APIs.
- Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Research Triangle Park, NC
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- authorization to work in the United States
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and link to projects you worked on.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||