Graphics / Rendering Programmer - Oslo
|Active since||22-02-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Vocational / Diploma / As...||Employment type||Permanent contract|
As part of our core technology team, you will design, write and optimize rendering features, working closely with the artists to help us create visually compelling experiences.
You will also be heavily involved in deciding how best to drive our visuals forward.
- Excellent knowledge of modern rendering algorithms and techniques.
- Excellent 3d Math skills.
- Demonstrated experience working on recent graphics APIs, such as d3d12/11/libGNM.
- Strong c++ and software design skills, including experience working in multithreaded and memory constrained environments.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- Contributed significant rendering technology on one or more released titles.
- A passion for visuals.
- Experience working with UE4
If you do not have extensive experience but still feel you would be a good match for us, please send us some code samples demonstrating your ability.
Please send CV and cover letter in english, alongside any code samples.
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be a team player who can work closely not only with designer but all the professions in the team
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples (or link to a website with such material) will not be reviewed.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||