Lead Programmer - Research Triangle Park
|Active since||23-02-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Location||Research Triangle Park||Level||Management|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
Funcom is now looking for an enthusiastic Lead Programmer to join a highly motivated team of talented developers and industry veterans working on a next-gen title.
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will lead, grow, and mentor a team of programmers throughout the development of new projects. You will be responsible for establishing the architectural vision of new games and help coordinate the maintenance of our existing live MMOs.
Requirements for the position:
- Ability to lead engineers, providing technical direction, as well as mentoring members of the team.
- Strong C++ skills, including experience working in multithreaded and memory constrained environments.
- Deep understanding of multiple engine areas (networking, AI, physics, animations, rendering, etc.)
- Working knowledge of 3D math / trigonometry.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with consoles, including working on TRC compliance issues.
- Have worked on one or more titles from beginning to end.
- Demonstrated ability to convert high level product requirements into technical design and tasks.
Common for all positions, you need:
- to have passion for games
- to relocate to Research Triangle Park area in North Carolina
- to have good English written and oral skills
- to have the ability to work in teams
- authorization to work in the United States
Please apply in English. Please remember to attach your CV and link to your to samples of your work / projects you have worked on.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||Lead Programming Programmer Code Coder Technical C++ Game Development|