Senior Engine Programmer - Oslo
|Active since||16-03-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||GCSE / A-Level / Highscho...||Employment type||Fixed term contract with option...|
|Hours||37 - 0||Salary||-|
As part of our core technology team, you will design, write and optimize engine features, working closely with the rest of the team as well as the game programmers and designers.
- Strong c++ skills, including experience working in multithreaded and memory constrained environments.
- Deep understanding of multiple engine areas (networking, AI, physics, animations, rendering, etc.)
- Aptitude for breaking down complex problems into small/manageable tasks.
- Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- Experience working on one or more released titles.
- Experience working with consoles
- Experience working with UE4
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
Please apply in English. Please remember to attach your CV and link to samples of your work / projects you have worked on.
Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples will not be processed.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||