Technical Artist - Research Triangle Park
|Active since||23-02-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Location||Research Triangle Park||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will be responsible for:
- Refine pipeline with tools and scripts to improve efficiency
- Act as a liaison between the Art and Programming departments.
- Work with team to ensure an efficient art pipeline and optimized game.
- Research and Develop features and assist in evaluating the risk/reward of new features.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve visual quality
- Assist with content creation
- 2+ years of professional experience in game development or a strong technical art background.
- Knowledge of current real time rendering techniques.
- Unreal 4 Engine Expert
- Experience with modeling, UV creation, Shading, Rendering, and animations in 3dsmax.
- Proficiency in Maxscript
- Experience creating and optimizing shaders and materials
- Competence in C++
- Substance Designer experience
- Experienced with Rigging and Skinning
- Understanding of HLSL
- Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Research Triangle Park, NC
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be a team player who can
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- authorization to work in the United States
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples (or link to a website with such material) will not be reviewed
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||Tech Artist Technical Art Shader Programming|